Skip to main content

2016: Summer Sweat: LA la land

First night at the beach :-)
Mornings in Mailbu
Christian played in the water in his wet suit. He was swimming and touching the ground.



Waiting for tacos. Two pork tacos - only two... any more is too many.

Ceviche - sushi of the south - so good! So worth the wait.
Peanut butter bear hugs.
Big chippies from the ceviche.

Big bears at the sushi spot while doing laundry.


Garden play.
Beach track.

Looking for spots.


Morning skates.






Morning park play.
Riding a bumble bee backwards.
Sweaty mama.


Carrie and I's street.



The annual Dad and Boy picture.



The Pirate Park




No waves
Floating in the ocean.












Washing clothes.
Banana!
I found Lip Smackers roll on shiner!! WHAT?! YAY!

Nap time before our late night on the pier.


New girlfriend.










Rides :-)
Pokemon Go Zombies





We won 1000 tickets!!!!!!!
And got a fire truck and a sticky hand :-)
Good bye LA. See you next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

California Dreaming Summer 2023

VIDEO LINK: Video PHOTO ALBUM LINK:  Photo Album

Ankle Day 13

It costs 30 000Rp for half an hour to use the computer at this hotel! I pay like 2 000 back by my old place. It bugs me that it is so expensive... but I guess I am paying for convenience. I am stuck. I can't run away and I can't do what I want when I want. I am dependent on other people and it is great that I have those people.. but I am so independent.. that it is ... sucking in my brain. Ya know? I AM the kid who will run home and go to bed when she is done. I can't do that now. I have to wait or ruin people's fun. WHA! hahaha.. I am fine. Everyday is getting better and today is off to the doctor. It will be Sam's first time meeting Dr. Brown! Today at 12 is also the last day of my antibiotics! Sam is making me ask the doctor if I can have beer... there will always be that double standard! He is taking care of his sister.. but come on.. I had a screw put in my ankle I deserve a beer!! They shoulda had a cold Bintang besar waiting for me as they woke me up from my

Everyone is sleeping!

Goodmorning! I love wifi in the hospital. Everyone is still sleeping. It is 5:43am. I am alive and Andrea is here beside me curled up so cute on two benches. She has been my "mom-friend" and my ears throughout this whole ordeal. As she said, the waves were not good anyways. Ya right! Dewa was out for five hours yesterday. Thanks again Andrea. Ok! So wanna hear the coolest news of all??? Beside my new bionic ankle and using an Indo bedpan? Sam is coming to help me here and take me home!!!! I'm so excited. It is so weird. The night I found out about the break I had a dream and sam was in it. He was laughing a me, eating all the ice cream, drinking tequila, and eating magic mushrooms. I woke up and he had texted that he is coming. And then mom texted that it was true!! I cant wait for him to meet my friends. Yay! I'm sorry his pool shed won't be getting built but maybe I can help when I get back? After I read all that stuff about sprained ankles Andrea got my as