Skip to main content

Seattle Love Sea Feasts: October 14-16, 2011

After forgetting to pack our passports, picking up Jonny at the SkyTrain and then driving back home we made it to Seattle a lot later than desired. We were pooped and disgruntled because the Taco Bell at Sunset Drive in Bad Town is gone! We had some greasey Jack in the Box instead and became a little happier just because we weren't hungry anymore. Food, beer, or sleep ... easy mood changers :-) So, instead of getting our Crab Pot on Friday we stayed in Sea Tac and had some drinks at a cool little Karaoke bar. Well, it wasn't cool- but it was funny. We tend to make friends wherever we go. We hung out with Tymey, Bella Bottom, and a cowboy!
Jonny is pointing at you!
This thing kept hitting me in the head all night. Why didn't I move? I don't know. I guess I liked the Halloween reminder.
That is me! I am P!! And.. I like hammers.

Jonny is sporting Chi's new hat. It is a purple pig. We hope he likes it!

Jonny wishing he had an ass to show off and he also doing a good job at holding up the wall in the Seattle alley.

Occupy Seattle. Ya... we were there.. for a second.


Then, we went HERE! The Crab Pot. This is our second time and it won't be our last. Who wants crab for Christmas? hehehehe! Doesn't it look like Jonny's shirt is eating it?

This time we got the Crab, Crab, Crab and the King Crab. I think Jonny is already planning his next trip. He wants to get the Alaskan that we got last time and a King Crab.

Look at that meat! Nice one Jonny Cakes!

Jonny hard at work.
Isn't he cute?

The unwanted. We were smarted this time and ate the good stuff first leaving some carbs behind. Too full!!

I like monkeys and the monkey likes PBR.

Jonny's MONSTER burger from Denny's. This was his breakfast.

It is humungous! It was on special.

He is attempting to get it in his mouth. He had to take out one of the meat layers. Three is too much.

He is hitting the meat wall... finally!

That wasn't a good idea for breakfast... was it Jonny ?

Now let's try out the Red Lobster on the way home. We know it won't be as good as the Crab Pot but those TV commercials have been getting to me. I want to try this place.

And there is an Olive Garden right next door? How do American's choose? They have so much food!!

Caesar salad and cheesey biscuits to start.

This was my first time eating lobster. It was like chicken crab. The scallops were really delicious too. WE had tons of food... the whole weekend.. time to get back to Canada.

To some sushi!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

California Dreaming Summer 2023

VIDEO LINK: Video PHOTO ALBUM LINK:  Photo Album

Ankle Day 13

It costs 30 000Rp for half an hour to use the computer at this hotel! I pay like 2 000 back by my old place. It bugs me that it is so expensive... but I guess I am paying for convenience. I am stuck. I can't run away and I can't do what I want when I want. I am dependent on other people and it is great that I have those people.. but I am so independent.. that it is ... sucking in my brain. Ya know? I AM the kid who will run home and go to bed when she is done. I can't do that now. I have to wait or ruin people's fun. WHA! hahaha.. I am fine. Everyday is getting better and today is off to the doctor. It will be Sam's first time meeting Dr. Brown! Today at 12 is also the last day of my antibiotics! Sam is making me ask the doctor if I can have beer... there will always be that double standard! He is taking care of his sister.. but come on.. I had a screw put in my ankle I deserve a beer!! They shoulda had a cold Bintang besar waiting for me as they woke me up from my

California Toddler Tripping: The Last Few Days and Home

Here are a few photos and a video from the last few days of our vacation. This was the best family vacation to date. Of course there were tough times traveling with a toddler but we overcame each challenge as a family and amazing memories were made. I feel very lucky and appreciative to have such an amazing life.  AND… one more video: And then… back to the rain :-( We got another patch for Auntie Mary's quilt.