Skip to main content

Puerto Escondido Christmas Adventure - Sin Olas :-(

OK! So, a crew of us went down to Puerto Escondido for Christmas via PHX, MEX, HUALTUCO and pick up truck to PE. I expected the waves to be too big and scary for me and my fresh ankle but there was nothing! I guess my mom talked to the wave gods and told them I was coming and that I needed my rest. Thanks a lot?? Anywho - here are some pics from the trip:


This is me in the car park of SUPER CHE - the grocery store. I was having my first Modelo - 4.5% makes me sleepy!
Rich and I returning from a baby wave sesh - my bikini matches my leash!
Emma looking hot in the shade of a palapa.
Peace out!!
The girl on my shirt is so RUDE!
Kyra and Roger's pad.
The view from the roof.
Everyone is at the beach! This was an awesome day :-)
Fun close up in the water pictures!!



El Salvador! This is on the side of the little mercado.
Merry Christmas! We have Christmas hats!!
Luke kissing the wrong way.
Archie in the Christmas toque!

Boyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vegmas 2016

4th of July Week

We saw a double rainbow... but I think you can only see one rainbow in the picture. 












 Larry's Sub Shop

C-SIDE aka CarrieSIDE

We watched the weather forecast closely to make sure we would have some nice days in Seaside. We had until Friday to cancel. The weather looked good until the day we left so we went for it. The morning we woke up to leave (Tuesday), the weather app changed and gave us two bad days. Too late now! Off we went to Seaside. Carrie was already on her way but we did get an earlier start that I thought we would. We left at 7am. Here is the boy before we left - sad faced and with Bear. 
The City Center Motel. We were in unit 1 beside the pool. This was a great unit for us. Number 6 on the other side of the pool looks nice too. I thought we were going to miss having the little cottage one - but this was much nicer because the boy could have his bath.
Tuesday, we arrived and headed straight to the beach to play. We did wave jumping, beach bowling, and we made some roads and tunnels. Christian found a buddy his age and they had a great time chasing each other and playing.




Carrie found us! She …